Friday 22 October 2010

Cant Dance - Junior Prom Coming up?

Well Junior prom is coming up, And I have no idea how to dance. Seems the latest dancing is freaking. Being a guy, I hav no idea what to come up. People have been saying to me to just grab the girl on the waist and follow her



1] how do I follow her? 2] We do this the whole dance? I mean theres got to be different positions or something.



Any sites or so that can help me with that ?Cant Dance - Junior Prom Coming up?
1. follow her rhythm... as in just swing the way her

body does. if she ';freak'; dances on you all you have to do

is i guess feel the music and swing.



2. no, you don't do it the whole dance... there'll be

slow songs.



and different positions will probably include the girl

facing you or your front to her back, and vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment