Friday 22 October 2010

Should my bf get mad at me for dancing with other guys?

last night at this party i danced with a guys freak danced and it was my first time in two years or more cuz that's how long my boyfriend and had been going out i don't know how to tell him either but im not going to lie



also my friend came up too me and asked my if i make out with this guy which i didn't so im guess alot of people think that i did i hope he doesn't freak out when he hears something



we've talked about this and he doesn't like it

so now im worried that when i tell him hell get really mad at me

im a dancer like i am on the schools team and stuff and i love it so i makes me sad that my bf doesn't like or doesn't know how to dance

and i love him soo much

but i know that if he was dancing with another girl i think i would die but then again if he invited me to a party and to dance i would in a heart beat i would never dance with other guys if i had him with meShould my bf get mad at me for dancing with other guys?
honestly i don't think he should get mad at you at all.

it's a very small thing to get upset over.

just because you dance with another guy doesn't mean you like him.

you're just having fun!

just reassure him of the fact that you love HIM and not anyone else.

and if he really trusts you, he should have no problem with you dancing with any other guy, because he'll know that he is still your number one.Should my bf get mad at me for dancing with other guys?
yea
take that last paragraph and go tell him exactly what you just said
He shouldnt get mad, if he does he is just an overprotective male
Dancing isn't a issue. It's the fact that it's freak dancing. You're getting as close to another guy as you could be with your boyfriend. It's not like the guy you're dancing with is holding just your hand when you're freak dancing. My boyfriend and I have had this conversation too. He danced with another girl, and I didn't really mind but I did tell him it made me feel uncomfortable. Especially since he said he feels uncomfortable with me performing with my Dance Academy.



My boyfriend doesn't know how to dance either, but him being with me is good enough. He tries to dance for me, just like how I love playing video games with him. Don't say you wouldn't do it if he was with you. Then he'd feel the need with you everytime you go to a party or something. That may create a trust issue.
i'm in the same boat! if he doesnt want to be there then too bad for him. you gotta have a life! he knows where you are and he knows how you fel so its up to him to be there! life is for living! yeh it hurts knowing hes dancing with others so maybe its jsut mean to be that you two arent together! you may want him but does he really want you?
yes of course,he got mad.n dear always be honest with ur boyfriend f u love him so much.instead of u if he dance with girl wat u feel.he feel jealous.so teach ur bf how to dance.n definitely he l angry on u,f he doesn't trust u.if he do that is good for ur future.
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment