Friday 22 October 2010

How to you freak dance (read more info inside)?

So, I'm a freshman and I'm going to senior prom with a senior on May 16. (%26amp; we're just friends). And in my school, everybody freak dances on the dance floor, but I don't really know how and I'm kind of nervous. So can someone tell me how to do it?

Also, the guy is a little shorter than me, i'm 5'7 and he's 5'5 and a half

D:How to you freak dance (read more info inside)?
ok freak dancing 101 right here: so if your taller bend down over a little (bend your knees) and all you have to do is swing your hips side to side but go along with the beat. dont be scared if he gets a b o n e r it happens all the time. maybe play with his hair and move your arms a little. sometimes grab his hands (they will be on your hips) and kind of slowly rise them up to make you look sexier (do a short dress if you havent bought one yet) he will like it wether your friends r not.

email me at madisonada16@yahoo.com if you need any more tips about itHow to you freak dance (read more info inside)?
well you can go on Youtube and type in freak dancing(Grinding) and then they`ll show you the steps and how it can be done

No comments:

Post a Comment