Thursday 28 October 2010

My parents have a problem with freak dancing (grinding)?

My step dad works at my high school and supervises all the dances. I was freak dancing at the last dance (I didn't let any guys ';feel'; me, though, which I explained clearly to him.), and having a really good time. My step dad saw me, and when we got home, he sat me down and told me that it had upset him to see me dancing like that.



Now, please understand, I'm a very good kid. I have good judgement, I don't go out ';playing around'; with boys, do drugs, get drunk, sneak out, etc. Grinding is just about my only outlet.



I never really had fun at the dances where I didn't grind, but I'm having a blast now. And, in my opinion, I think it's much better to for teens to get rid of their ';urges'; out on the dance floor, in clothing, and at a school-supervised event, rather than in some dim-lit room naked.



My step dad still doesn't agree with me, and keeps playing the whole ';you're just giving them a lap dance'; card. How do I convince him to let me dance the way I want?My parents have a problem with freak dancing (grinding)?
you will never convience them. No parent wants to hear that there daughter is doin that.My parents have a problem with freak dancing (grinding)?
I def. aggree wit u and so would my parent....i was 8 when i first grinded(it was at my house) my parents saw me n didnt care at all...idk y he cares it not lik eu r gunna go n *** the dude......come on!

Report Abuse


http://answers.yahoo.com/quest鈥?/a>



I'm guessing this is your step dad..

Report Abuse


Why is it OK to be a whore on the dance floor, and a virgin at home? What if these boys don't understand the ';whore switch'; goes to the ';off'; position when you leave the dance floor? You're sending mixed messages to the young men you're dancing with, and you could find yourself in dangerous situations. Basically, you are simulating sex, and that turns boys on. I believe you that your intentions are pure, but I'm afraid I have to side with step dad. Sorry!
He's a dad and doesn't want to see his daughter grinding. All dads are like that -- he's a dad. Show respect and don't do it, especially in front of him. In his eyes, it makes you look s.lutt.y
you cant convince him... he's a guy and guys have different intentions when grinding and he knows that so that's why he's saying this. well.. i suggest that you just keep doing whatever you want to even if it's dancing cuz it isn't wrong... it's a type of dance and it a lot of fun but not in a perverted type of way or anything like that..
did you try telling him all that stuff? its just dancing it should be fun. a freedom of expression right? but i guess if he doesn't like it just tell him you won't do it when he's around..
if these boys see u grinding on the dance floor, they'll think ur easy. just becuz u had fun doesn't make it right.

The same thing happened at my school dance with other girls and boys saw them as a ho.

u won't be able to convince him of something that is slutty, that's like trying to convince a dog to stop barking.

Just don't do it.
  • advise for investment banking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment