Thursday 28 October 2010

A question about ';freak dancing';... boys&girls?

so me and my friend were trying to figure this out...



*if a guy thinks you are a bad dancer will he ask you to dance again??*



im thinking no but im not sure!



also, how do you know if you are a good dancer?

if a guy doesnt get ****, does that mean the girl he is dancing with is bad?



just curious!

thanks!!A question about ';freak dancing';... boys%26amp;girls?
You don't have to be a good dancer to dance....if you're having fun it shouldn't matter. If he wants you to loosen up and have fun....he'll ask you to dance again...if you're a good dancer and he isn't he may not want you to outshine him!

You know if you're a good dancer if someone tells you you're a good dancer. The way I see it....I've been dancing for years...I dance EVERYWHERE....even if I only get a really short moment, I like to shake my booty. I get other people dancing and having fun. Turn a song on, do a little jig and ask someone you know, that won't lie to you, if you're a good dancer or you need a little work. Practice makes perfect you know!

Hope I've helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment