Thursday 28 October 2010

School Dance was tonight..READ!?

Lets call this guy Stephen?. He 's in my class, and a couple months ago we ALWAYS talked and laughed and flirted at some points. But then we slowly stopped talking .Recently, he's been talking to me alot, which im happy for. And one of my friends ( Kayle*) told me she thinks he likes me. And i was really happy ..UNTIL..



My kindaofish friend Stacey* ( girl)...and Jalessa* ( im better friends with her, but they both can be kinda b1tchy). Well they started hanging around him and his friend A*. And then i found out...Stacey* %26amp; Jalessa* BOTH like him. And their kinda like best friends right now, and apparently they got into this huuuge fight. ( as in fist..but it happened a couple days ago, but now their okay. Kinda weird..)



Now, at the dance. They were both like ALL over Stephen . And hes like the quiet, sweet guy. , but yeah, Jalessa got asked by another guy .And Stacey was like kinda near Stephen. and im pretty sure she was gonna ask him to dance..again. ( My friend was telling me this i was loooking the other way, ..and i was far away from them) . Yeah, then Stephen asked me to dance.



Then, the crowd beside me kinda moved...and I saw Stacey standing there with her mouth hung open. Her and a couple other girls were giving me a dirtyish look..then she kinda pretended like it never happened. But she's the type of girl that will like 6 guys..and FREAK out if her friends even talk to them.



But yeah ,was it my fault? Like later i asked him to dance again. And like, well everyone dances with everything at the dances. You dont have to like each other...



Do you think Stacey was being a *****?



BQ : How was your day?

BQ2 : Whats something that made you smile today/ best part of your day? (:School Dance was tonight..READ!?
Yes Stacey was being a complete *******

He asked you first, you said yes, how is that your fault?

I don't think she is worth hanging around with by the sounds of things, and of course you didn't do anything wrong :)School Dance was tonight..READ!?
uhm he asked you first...? how would it be yer fault??

bq:splendid

bq:i seen my baby on a ultrasound :]
Hi, I'm some thing important work with my GF.
hell yeah stacey was being a *****. she shoulda stayed home.



BQ; bad. i didn't get to shovel snow with my friends.

BQ2; again, nothing. i had a crummy day.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Dude, your friends suck.





Uneventful



My friend.. he's weird and I love him so much?
yeah she pretty much was. he asked you to dance with him first so nothing was your fault.



BQ: okay, too much homework

BQ2: my daughter's laugh and her trying to crawl (although she's almost there) %26lt;3
Yes I do. That is a stupid reason for her to be like that

My day was okay I guess, nothing spectacular. I was hoping some guy would ask me to the dance at my school which is next week, but whatever. How was yours, other than the dance?

Best part of my day would be seeing this one girl cry (I know, kinda mean) because she found out I was right about her boyfriend
Pleaseeee!! Shorten up your q's I would love to read them, but they're just too long:)



PS:I love answering q's, but yours is to long, SORRY:)



Marie:)
Stacey sounds like someone not worth remaining friends with. :\



You were wrong in no way whatsoever. Stacey needs to get over herself.
lick me

No comments:

Post a Comment