Thursday 28 October 2010

I turned down a dance?

I turned down a dance with my Dream Guy...I never thought he would ever like me he is a senior in high school and I just admired him and looked at how awsome he is...lol but anyways I didn't dance with him cus I didn't wanna mess up. So i turned the dance down it was a slow dance. I then found out a couple days later that he actualy likes me now what he is like super smart and cute...I am a dance freak and worry to much. What should I do? Next dance is the end of this month.I turned down a dance?
just relax, don't be so strict with yourself...next time he asks you to dance, smile, get up and dance...you'll be surprised how easy it is just as long as you let yourself free to feel the rhythm and the excitement while dancing with your dream guy.Good luck and have fun!I turned down a dance?
good
DANCE this time.
tell him the truth
Ask him to dance, just in case.
if you're a dance freak , the you'll have no problems dancing.

i think that you're putting too much in this. why don't you chill out and relax.do it just to enjoy yourself and get to know him.don't stress yourself out.don't do it to make an impression or to impress, do it just to have some fun or you'll sell yourself short.

i'm sure you'll do just fine.if he's smart n cute now, what was he before??????uber stupid and ugly????just kidding!!!!

enjoy yourself n God bless,

gabe
I would ask him to dance this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment