Thursday 28 October 2010

My best {guy} friend likes...well thinks I'm ';cute';...? Calling all teens! Help please!!?

I'm a girl btw.


I'm 13 And so is he.


We're best friends and we tell eachother evrything. I mean everything. On my 13th birthday I went to a semi-formal dance. The guy I really like was there. And my bestfriend of course knowable him.. And that I like him. Anywy my best friend (guy) asked my best friend (girl) to the dance. On a scale of 1 to 10 he told me he liked her 9. And she said she liked him 2. So I told her not to hurt his feelings and just go with it for the night. Well they danced and blah blah... Then out of the blue he came up to me and asked me to dance. Shocked, I just told him I don't know how to dance... Then mumbled ';but I'll groupe dance'; which I know he heard. So we group danced together amount our other friends. Since It was my birthday, he braught me pixie six and chocolate. I was uppset at him cuz I told him not to but then gave him a big hug. And told him thank you. And he really didn't have to do that. We had fun for the rest of the night... Oh and my other bff (the one he asked) was telling me all night he likes me. Which had never crossed my mind before.as I left I told everybody goodnight and hugged him... He said ';text me I'll probably be here all night'; so in the car I texted him.. Blah blah... When I got home we were still talking... And we were talking about who we liked... Finaly after asking over and over he said ';fine. I don't really like them I just think they are cute... This girl Ann... And then there's you ;)'; I didn't know what the hell to say so I just said ';awh u make me blush'; I was like omg!!!! And then a few nights ago we were text playing truth or dare and one thing led to another and I asked him if he likes me and he said ';I did like five months ago.'; I'm like WTF? Ugh he is so freaking confusing!!!!!! Andthen tonight, he was like ';nm in bed.. Thinking'; so I asked ';about??'; and he was like I'd rather not say but if you want me to I will..'; which I thought was so stinkin sweet that if I really wanted to know he'd tell me.. So i was like ';no it's ok'; an then later him: ';I think I'm gonna tell you what I was thinking about'; me: ';uhh k...'; him: ';I was telling Ben bout an old friend I liked.. And ya thinking about you, Jen (my bff he asked to the dance) and candy. Lol.'; so I just said ';oh.....'; lol I was all freaked... Soo tell me what u think... Oh and I'm not sure if I like him more then a friend... I feel like I could sooo see us together like bf gf... I've daydremed Bout it... But at the same time, I'm the kind of girl that needs guy attention is some way. It sounds reAlly bad but yeah... And he just makes me feel good. He makes me really happy. Oh and he's straght up asked me if I like him... And I've just said ';I did when I first met you but I just don't know anymore...'; so yeah give me your addvuce please!My best {guy} friend likes...well thinks I'm ';cute';...? Calling all teens! Help please!!?
Whew when does your next book come out. Sounds like a keeper, don't let him get away.My best {guy} friend likes...well thinks I'm ';cute';...? Calling all teens! Help please!!?
dont let him go ask him out let him know how you feel give it a shot you dont wanna not to do it and regret it for the rest of your life.


good luck hun

No comments:

Post a Comment