Friday 12 November 2010

He already has a date to the dance?

i really, really like this guy, and i asked him to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me today.

i just asked him straight out if he was going and he said some girl asked him yesterday,

the day i was absent!

i asked him what her name was but he said he couldn't tell me and that he couldn't not go with her because it wouldn't be fair,

and that i just asked him a day too late.

i freaked out and when his guy friend came and talked to me,

i confided in him and told him i asked my crush to the dance and that he couldn't go because he had someone else.

i don't know what got over me,

but i decided to ask my crush's guy friend to the dance! (he's my friend too.)

after class, i heard my crush and his friend talking about me,

and my crush saying how i gave him this picture of me from kindergarden and stuff (true, and long story...) they even used ';secret'; (but obvious) code names for me.

what do i do now?

should i still talk to my crush like nothing is wrong?

he seemed to not have known i was gonna ask him.

do you think my crush knows that i like him?

what do i do about my friend?

if he says he can go, do i go with him anyways, though i like my crush?

HELP!!!He already has a date to the dance?
You make it like going to this dance is a sure start of a relationship. It may not be so.

Be frank, and honest. Just ask :

Would it offend you if I considered you as more than just a friend (or classmate)? Do you know how much I like you?

I cannot understand in this age of communications why so many people have such great difficulty

just speaking to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment