Friday 12 November 2010

This guy stalks me and wont leave me alone?! IM SCARED?

Hello readers,,



I am 13 , and I have a major problem. I have heard of a lot of stalking going on and i didnt realize it was that serious or scary until its happening. And it is happening to me RIGHT NOW.



I love DDR (dance dance revolution) and there was this guy i met a couple of days ago. The first time i met him we just said hi and then the second time (i am always with a friend) i met him AGAIN and he came over and started chatting with me (my friend was beside me) then he asked for my number or email address, which i didnt give him. So he gave me his phone number and email address in a piece of paper. I said maybe ill see you around. But by ';around'; i didnt mean it, i meant ';never';.



Turns out, that the next time i went, he was there, just standing and waiting, not dancing on the ddr or anything. When i came over with 3 of my friends, he started greeting me and getting close to me. When i went somewhere, for example to get a drink, he followed me which really creeped me out (theres a store right next to ddr). My friends are really worried and one of my friends was talking to him and she asked him how old he is and he said 17 and she told him he is way too old for me and he should stay away from me and not be anything except friends. He told my friend that he understood and everything. After 2 mins we had to go and he pulled me over to talk to me in ';private'; and he shooshed my friends away. Then he told me some things that i DID NOT want to hear like i couldnt stop think about you and blah blah blah. I was so scared that i looked over to my friend for help. She, of course, helped me and i got over the situation. I was so so so so scared.



After that, today, i went to ddr (im a ddr freak) he was there. AGAIN. I started to get really freaked out. I danced my songs, and tried to ignore him but then he interrupted and asked me if he can take any PICS of me. I was like....ok?? (WHICH I REGRET SO MUCH) and he took pics of me while i was dancing. Then after he told me to send him a email so he can send me the pics. I was so creeped out, and i was scared. That time i realized i shouldnt have let him take pics of me. Plus, What the hell was he doing with a camera when he's at ddr anyways?! Did he know that i was coming or something? Everytime (almost everyday) i go to ddr, he is there, just waiting for me. Im so scared.



I dont like him that way at all, at first i liked him as a friend but now hes so creepy that i dont even want him as a friend anymore. My friend told her dad and her dad offered to tell him to **** off, and we're planning to let him do that next time. And i've told my dad, he told me to ignore him, but if it gets serious he offered to talk to him and let him leave me alone. But what im scared of is, after they've talked to him, what if he comes back to me and bugs me again! and i have no adult to back me up! WHAT IF HE KIDNAPS ME..Oh God..my friends told me that he wants something. Like he wants to rape me or something. Help me what the hell am i suppose to do to let him LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!



help me please...i dont like him that way at all..This guy stalks me and wont leave me alone?! IM SCARED?
If I were you, I wouldn't do to DDR anymore.

Next time you do, Have your friend's dad with you

in a car or something watching yalls every move to

make sure he doen't hurt you.

It sounds to me that he IS stalking you and

I wouldn't go to that place anymore.

Have your friend's dad come into the place

with yall and watch yall.

Then if he really starts to scare that crap

out of you have the dad tell him to back off.

Good Luck.This guy stalks me and wont leave me alone?! IM SCARED?
Tell your parents - this young man needs a firm talking to by the police!
Take some karate lessons, and call the police asap.
Well I'm glad you told your Dad,about it you have every reason to be scared. From now on if you go anywhere,make sure someone is with you. Have your parents keep a close eye on you as well. Ask your parents to let you take self-defense lessons,like karate or kick-boxing. Also have them get you some pepper-spray and teach you how too use it properly. Always be aware of your surroundings when your out and about. Don't talk to strangers on line either,they will tell you anything you want too hear,just too get what they want from you. And tell your friends too do the same.If this continues,have your parents contact the police and give them a good description of this young man that is doing this too you,right away. Just to be extra safe,be sure too keep your doors locked and secured at all times,along with your windows,if your parents don't have good security lighting have them put some up in and around the outside of your home. Have your parents get you a good guard dog,unless you already have one,have it trained to protect you,but also have it trained too attack on command. Good Luck And God Bless You,I Hope I Was Some Help Too You.
if you're really afraid of him you need to stay away from anywhere he may be at. if he realizes you're likely to show up there, then he's going to be there as well. it's good that you've informed adults about this situation because they need to be aware.



if you insist on going to ddr than you need to inform an adult there about this situation. hopefully after your friends dad talks to him he'll back off. you can also tell him you have a boy friend and you're not interested in him. if he insist on being your friend tell him your boyfriend is the jealous type and he won't approve of your having a friendship with him.



if this guy persist on bugging you you need to begin keeping a log of each time he tries contacting you once he been told to leave you alone. document the date, time, and incident of each contact. you can also have your friends write statements as well. if none of these tactics work then you may need to contact the police. be aware of your surroundings and if you must get a whistle, pepper spray and anything else to keep yourself safe. always stay in the company of others and don't allow him to take anymore pictures of you with your permission.



be care and take care of yourself
Whoa dude that's so scary........

I somewhat know how you feel. I'm 13 as well and like 3 times when I was walking home from school these 30 year old guys would pull over and just stare at me. The first time I saw them was when I was walking home by myself and they pulled me over and asked me if I wanted a ride and I said no but then they just stayed there until some others came by and then they drove off. About a month later I saw that same exact car with the same person in it and he slowed down when he drove passed me and just stared at me. It was so scary. Then he did that once again but I haven't seen him again because when I walk, I usually have a friend now.



But back on subject, don't go to ddr unless you're parents are with you the whole time. Because it sounds like he's trying to find you by yourself and he seriously might kidnap you and rape you. But hopefully not. Make sure that you have friends or someone else with you at all times and you're cell phone if you have one. And if you are going to ddr, go at a different time then what you usually do and if the freak comes again, tell him you'll call the cops and if he still shows up, actually call them.



Man that's so scary and make sure to be safe.
When you go to this place to dance, there aren't any adults? I can't imagine, because even here, where there is a place for kids to skateboard and ride their bikes, there are adults present, just in case someone were to get hurt.

But, if this is just a thing you do, that isn't chaperoned, you might want to go some other place, or quit going there for awhile, so this guy gives up, and leaves.

I understand you love to dance, so did I, at your age! It just isn't worth the risk, though, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment